Monday, October 24, 2011

Bankruptcy could be the best thing that happened to you!

"I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life. [...] Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did."
Steve Jobs.

So when you feel the pressure of having made the decision to take control of your fiances and file for bankruptcy to clean up your debts for a fresh start -  remember, the heaviness of all of that debt will be replaced by the lightness of the debt being discharged in bankruptcy, and your ability to start over.  Once you walk away from that debt and start over, there is nothing to hold you back.  There are no limits to the successes you can achieve in the future, no longer chained to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment